Human Communications is Excited for This Year’s AMARA Recruitment Awards
The Tiso Blackstar AMARA Recruitment Awards 2018, the industry’s most prestigious awards ceremony, will be held on 18 November 2018. With six nominations, Human Communications is once again at the forefront of when it comes to accolades.
We are immensely proud of our team and are very excited to be up for the following AMARA Recruitment Awards:
- Best public sector advert
- Best private sector advert
- Best education sector advert
The AMARA Recruitment Awards has been handed out for quite a number of years and Human Communications has shined at these since our inception. A few recent notable gongs include:
- 2017 Winner: Best Newsprint Creative (Private Sector)
- 2016 Winner: Best Newsprint Creative (Public Sector)
- 2016 Runner-up: Best Recruitment Advertising Agency
- 2015 Winner: Best Recruitment Advertising Agency
- 2015 Winner: Best Newsprint Creative (Public Sector)
- 2014 Winner: Best Newsprint Creative (Private Sector)
- 2013 Winner: Publisher’s Award
- 2013 Winner: Most Creative Recruitment Advert (Private Sector)
- 2011 Most Creative Recruitment Advert (Public Sector)
- 2010 Recruitment Advertising Agency of the Year
- 2008 Grand Prix Advertising Award
With our intrepid CEO, Helen Human at the helm (herself a force to be reckoned with – and respected within the industry) we have a proud legacy. What is the secret of our many successes?
It starts with a brave, open-minded client who knows that, to stand out in today’s cluttered recruitment advertising landscape, one needs to be different. The AMARA Recruitment Awards rewards memorable work – and if it sticks in the minds of the judges, you can be sure that it sticks in the minds of the intended audience as well.
Having a great idea is wonderful; having the talented creative team to execute said idea is indispensable. Human Communications is the heavyweight agency when it comes to skill and execution, with a team that boasts a combined 30 years’ experience and a good number of AMARA Recruitment Awards under their belts.
Finally, there’s that little bit of magic: The Human Connection. Here at Human Communications, that’s our calling card. We make sure to speak to your audience in their own language – taking their dreams and yours into account. So, wish us luck for this year’s AMARA Recruitment Awards. We will, once again, make our clients proud.